In the role you will work directly with the Production Director to develop narrative breakdowns to help inform production choices which will affect the edit.
Beyond just ripping, converting and syncing footage you will also be responsible for setting up editing projects with a consistent, logical structure. This includes the first assembly where rushes are trimmed and organised for internal and client viewing.
You will be responsible for creating rough cuts within set timescales and budget that best represent our creative image.
Once we get picture lock you should also be able to finalise a film to high-quality level including screen furniture, colour correction, grading and consistent sound mixes.
- Significant proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro CC and macOS.
- Demonstrable experience in all stages of video post-production.
- Archive and data wrangling experience of large volumes of high quality digital assets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proven management experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of REDCINE-X and handling .r3d files.
- Familiarity with FrameIO, WeTransfer and Vimeo.
- Advanced knowledge of sound design and mixing.
- Graphics design across 2D and 3D animation, utilising After Effects CC, Illustrator CC, Cinema4D etc.